USING YOUR HANDS
1) As you hold the top lash, position it on top of your natural lashes. Make sure it lines up as close as possible to your lash line.
2) With your other hand, pick up the bottom lash for the inner corner of your eye. Place it under your natural lashes, making sure that it meets with the top lash magnet.
3) Do the same for the bottom lash for the outer corner of the eye.
USING THE LASH LOCK
1) Pick up the bottom lash using the lash lock.
2) Place the bottom lash below your natural lashes, nearest to your lash line.
3) Pick up the top lash with your fingers, place it on top of your real lashes and let the magnets lock.
4) Repeat for the other side.